08 October 2013

Clarissa Benora (HENDRICKSON) LOVEN

Clarissa Benora HENDRICKSON was born 23 Oct 1893 to Martin and Andrine (EVENRUD) HENDRICKSON in Decorah, Winneshiek county, Iowa. She married Henry Rudolph LOVEN 31 30 May 1917 in Decorah, Winneshiek county, Iowa. You can find the information on their married life in my post about Henry which I linked to above. Clarissa died 10 Mar 1974 in Elmhurst, DuPage county, Illinois. I do have a PDF obit for her, and she has a memorial at findagrave.com. I do not, at this time, have her death certificate.

I have Clarissa on the following censuses:
  • 1895 IA Census, page 12, Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, Iowa
  • 1900 US Census, page 6A, Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, Iowa
  • 1910 US Census, page 7A, Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, Iowa
  • 1920 US Census, page 1A, Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, Iowa
  • 1925 Iowa Census (it's for Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, but doesn't say that.)
  • 1930 US census, page 6B, Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, Iowa
  • 1940 US Census, pages 6B & 7A,  Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, Iowa. The family is split up between 2 pages.
If you have any information or images you'd like to share with me I can be reached via email.

Also, I thought of a new feature to add. The line of descent that leads to me at the end for reference purposes.

UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment