Aslak OLSON (LOVEN) is cited as being a 53 year old, married man, who is a Norwegian born farmer. Anna is cited as being his 51 year old wife, who was also born in Norway and is "keeping house" for employment. Sarah (or Sigrid), their daughter, is cited as a 19 year old, single woman, who was born in Norway and is a domestic servant. John, their son, is cited as being a 17 year old, single man, who was born in Norway and is a farm laborer and who has attended school in the previous year. Metta, their daughter, is cited as being a 15 year old girl, who was born in Norway & has not attended school in the previous year. Ole is cited as being a 12 year old boy, who was born in Norway and had attended school during the previous year. Hannah is cited as a 9 year old girl, who was born in Iowa and had attended school. The youngest Nels is cited as a 7 year old boy, who was born in Iowa and had attended school.
The rest of the families on the page are:
- Lines 1-9: Ole ROCKSWOLD along with his wife Aime, 3 sons (George, Carl, and Theodore), and 4 daughters (Mathilda, Emma, Manda, and Hilda.
- Lines 10-12: Ole KIRKEBY along with his farm hand Peter FROKOK? and a housekeeper (Amia FROKOK?
- Lines 13-24: Knute JOHNSON along with his wife Herbet, 8 daughters (Maria, Tina, Eliza, Mina, Aima, Emma, Julia, and Hilda), and 2 sons (George and Herming)
- Lines 33-34: John SKIME along with his wife Nicoline
- Lines 35-36: Nilson JOHNSON along with his wife Jeanette
- Lines 37-38: Ole A BERGH along with his mother Helen
- Lines 39-44: Sigqurt? WEBJONSSEN? along with 2 sons (Carl and Paul), his parents (Webjom and Lena), and his brother (Helmer)