The families I'm descended from in this image is on lines 17-19 & lines 29-30.
Henry R LOVEN is shown as a 29 year old married man who was born in Iowa to parents who were both born in Norway. He was a farmer who owned his own farm & was able to read, write, & speak English. His wife, Clarissa (Clarisse on this census) is shown as being a 26 year old woman who was born in Iowa. She also was able to read, write, & speak English. Their son Lloyd is cited as being 1 year 5 months old (17 months) and born in Iowa.
Ole A LOVEN is shown as being a 51 year old married man who was born in Norway & immigrated in 1869. It also shows that he's a naturalized citizen who became a citizen in 1880. He's also shown as being a farmer who owns his own farm & is able to read, write, & speak English. His wife Ingeborg is shown as being a 51 year old woman who was also born in Norway. She immigrated in 1873(187?) & became a citizen in 1880. (I'm guessing her dad became a citizen in 1880, because she didn't marry Ole until 1910.) She was also able to read, write, & speak English.
The other families on this census page are:
- Lines 1-4: Lars A LEE along with his wife Julia, a son (Arthur O), & a daughter-in-law (Arla)
- Lines 5-9: Otto DAHLEN along with his wife Emilia, a daughter (Gladys), a son (One sp?), & his mother Ingri
- Lines 10-14: Andrew DAHLEN along with his wife Dora, 2 daughters (Marlys & Esther), & a don (Alexander)
- Lines 15-16: Mike DONAHUE along with a brother (John)
- Lines 20-27: Andrew JOHNSON along with his wife Anna, a son (Julian), 3 daughters (Ruth, Myrtle, & Arla), his mother-in-law Randi ONSAGER, and a brother (Theodore JOHNSON)
- Line 28: Thowald KIKEBY living alone
- Lines 31-40: Ben SKAIM along with his wife Olivia, a step-son (Josef), 5 daughters (Minnie, Louisa, Anna, Emma, & Lilian), & 2 sons (Oscar & Melvin)
- Lines 41-44: John SKAIM along with his wife Martha, a son (Joseph), & a daughter (Olga).
- Lines 45-50: Peter VANGEN along with his wife Jorgine (sp?), 3 daughters (Ralna?, Celia, & Ellen), & a son (Palmer)