12 October 2013

Charles and Wilhelmina OLDENBURG

Charles William OLDENBURG was born Jun 1858 in Minnesota. I have no other information on him before his marriage at this point in time though.

Wilhelmina GRAGERT was born Feb 1866 in Belle Plaine, Scott county, Minnesota. I also have no other information on her from before her marriage.

I'm unsure of when Charles and Wilhelmina were married. I suspect 1883 though. They did have 6 children that I know of from census records: Maria Johanna Elizabeth on 29 May 1884, Lena W on 10 Sep 1886, Arnold F on 14 Oct 1888, Frank G on 16 Nov 1891, Alma in Nov 1896, and Elwin C in Nov 1896. I also have no information on the deaths of either Charles or Wilhelmina.

I have Charles and Wilhelmina on the following censuses:

1895 Minnesota census for Blakely township in Scott county
Charles and Wilhelmina are family number 144.
1900 US Census for Blakely township, Scott county, Minnesota
Charles and Wilehlmina are on lines 25 and 26.
1905 Minnesota census for Blakely township in Scott county.
Charles and Wilhelmina are on lines 1 and 2. It also shows a Fred BLOOM that I believe is the Louis Fred BLUME that their daughter Maria married.

  • 1910 US Census, page 6A, Belle Plaine, Scott county, Minnesota

UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment