This census image is from the 1860 US Census for Glenwood township, Winneshiek county, Iowa on page 181. (full image)
|Winneshiek county townships (source)|
- Line 1 - Asa FULLER aged 0 with the rest of his family on the previous page.
- Lines 2-5 - Archibald CARY a farmer living Julia (likely his wife), Deborah (likely his daughter), & son George (likely his son).
- Lines 6-11 - Sarah E SMITH, was living with a farmer & sawyer named Henry (likely her son) along with William (same jobs), Robert, & John (all likely sons) & Mary E (likely daughter).
- Lines 12-20 - James CRANDELL, a farmer was living with Almeda (likey wife); 3 likely sons named Dwight, Lorenzo, & Lucius ; a likely daughter named Maretha R; William WALLIS(a sawyer), Jane WALLIS (likely William's wife); & Charles S WATSON (possible father-in-law).
- Lines 21-24 - Caliver (sp?) SKINNER, a farmer living with Mary (likely wife) & 2 likely daughters Lily & Alice.
- Lines 25-29 - Johannes SIMONSON, a farmer living with Martha (likely wife), a farmer named John, (likely son), Erasmus (likely son), & Ingobar JOHNSON (a "domesttic").
- Lines 33-28 - Benjamin GOODWALL, a farmer living with Louisa M (likely wife), Mary E (likely daughter), 2 likely sons Julius & Andrew, & John THOMAS (a farm laborer).
- Lines 39 & 40 - Nelson PETER, a farmer living with Ann, his likely wife.